Monday, March 13, 2006

Illustration Friday - Tattoo: Part Deux

Here's another tattoo I designed for another friend. Again the concept was her idea provided to me verbally. She's a Leo and wanted something that represented her birth sign and also something representing her being a woman - hence the female symbol on the chain. Immediately this picture materialized in my head and I told her that I was the guy to draw it for her. I have lost contact with her so I'm not sure if she ever got it done, but it was supposed to be a fairly large backpiece centered on her lower back.
Enjoy the pic.

6 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger HARDWAX said...

Really sharp design and skill, she should have used it.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger steve said...

This is great and I can picture it making an excellent tattoo for the lower back.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

If you do a cheetah version, please let me know. :-)

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger The Unknown said...

That rocks too!
love

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Gonowurforgiven said...

Amazing design, love the symbolism and sharpness of the image. very well done!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Queen Tut said...

Powerful design

 

Post a Comment

<< Home