Monday, December 05, 2005

Ignorance Is Truly Bliss...

I hate to make my first real post such a negative one, but it just irks me when someone talks out of turn. I mean really, for some people complaining is an art form and, even more so, some have degreed black belts in said art. It's to the point where it's a big dog and pony show carted out for all to see, volunteered or inflicted. It's just pure comedy and all a convenient way to gloss over and transfer all responsibility to an external source lest we find a chink in our rusted armor. I'm sorry, I won't play your game for your benefit. I've done enough over my many moons to help you assuage your guilts and your shames. The smoke and mirrors are enough already. The box office for your show is disappointing anyway, but instead of continously blaming the actors for playing their parts, maybe it's time to fire the director for putting on such a shoddy production. Random thinking and/or excuses is turning out to be a truly vulgar display of feigned power.

Sorry, had to get that one off of my chest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home